Wednesday 6 July 2011

Midweek meander. Andre Da Loba

More interesting art that I guess shows that I'm  just a big kid at heart. This work is by an artist called Andre Da Loba.He is a Portuguese illustrator that recently graduated from the School of Visual Arts New York, I'm afraid that that's really all that I know about him. I came across his work whilst searching for something else and from my perspective a fortuitous find, hope you agree.










To see more of his work www.andredaloba.com

The movement and colour in these pieces draw me into this work, they are quirky and strange but very accessible to the viewer and the fact that they appear to be made using upcycled materials, brilliant.

Before you can do something that you've never done
you have to imagine that it's possible.
Jean Shinoda Bolan.

No comments: