Monday 21 November 2011

A problem with all that stuff.

Hi as well as everything else thats going on in my life we have building work happening at the moment, exciting but chaos. Part of the building work is a new studio for me, I am determined to make stuff a bit more organised as I have to move it all anyway, so I have been searching around for storage ideas. Most people interested in art and craft keep loads of bits and pieces, just in case, so I thought I would share some of the ideas that I find over the coming few weeks. Todays offerings are small scale storage solutions that I think are great ideas.


Jars held in place by jubilee clips. Another solution using jars is to screw, nail or glue the lids to the underside of a shelf.



This storage is made from old tins that have been covered with sticky back plastic, screwed on as before, brilliant. from quirkymomma.


A great idea for ribbons you don't even have to take them out.

Shoe racks,
another great idea from www.craftystorage.blogspot.com


Tins with clear lids www.everythingiam.blogspot.com

Finally my give away, a vintage pack for you to use and enjoy. The draw will take place next monday, good luck.




No comments: