Friday 18 November 2011

Christmas makes.


I have been thinking about making some decorations for Christmas before the madness really begins, I love the traditional Scandinavian style red and white designs and found these at www.allaboutyou.com  all the instruction are on this site.



A pretty little table runner design.


Horse garland.


Snowflake.



This is a you tube find. I think these reindeer would make a lovely garland.

Finally for today this lovely design www.divineliving.co.za
Paper butterflies and spray paint, its not that Christmasy but it could be!


'Things are not difficult to make.
What is difficult is putting ourselves
in a state of mind to make them.
Constantin Brancusi.

I haven't forgotten about my give away I just haven't had time to photograph it, it will be next week now I guess, have a playful weekend.

No comments: