Tuesday 1 February 2011

Midweek meander.

Take an image. Do something to it.
Do something else to it.
Jasper Johns.


I've been surfing around the Internet and thought that this week I would share some of the images I've found with you.



I found this beautiful and strange image whilst using http://www.stumbleupon.com/ I can't credit to anyone I'm afraid, but for me it's enchanting.




Land of the giants. Concept design by Choi and Shine architects.


 Aren't these fantastic I can just imagine them striding out over the hills where I live, if we have to have pylons lets make them interesting! This is what the designers say about their design.

 The pylon-figures can be configured to respond to their environment with appropriate gestures. As the carried electrical lines ascend a hill, the pylon-figures change posture, imitating a climbing person. Over long spans, the pylon-figure stretches to gain increased height, crouches for increased strength or strains under the weight of the wires.

Wow sounds good to me!

No comments: