Wednesday 26 March 2014

Hello again

Hi, firstly I must say sorry for not posting on my blog for quite some time, life and all that, you know how it goes.I want to say a big thank you to all you lovely people who have stuck with me and continued to drop by, I will try my best to post at least once a week from now on. As you probably know I have had to retire from teaching due to ill health but the up side of that is I am able to put more time into my own practice. I am also just about to open a shop on Folksy called 'Four foot and a house brick' it should be up and running by next week so please drop by and have a look. Here is a sneaky peak at some of the things I have been making.


Lovely little crochet pots with lots of different uses.



Hand cut lino prints with an embroidered surface.



Lastly pretty crochet pot stands to protect your table or


maybe hang on the wall.


Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: