Wednesday 30 October 2013

Midweek meander

Hi, the nights are drawing in and for me it is time to sit and make, each season has its pleasures. There is nothing nicer than handmade gifts and decorations so now is the time to snuggle down in the evenings and enjoy getting on with it. With Christmas around the corner here are a few things that have caught my eye hope they spur you into action.


For those of you that crochet these look lovely hanging on a branch or in a window, a good friend of mine gave me some for a gift and I enjoyed them so much they are beautiful.

These hang much better after spray starching them.
for 100 snowflake patterns visit mspremiseconclusion.wordpress.com

If you prefer to stitch you may be tempted by these.


Lovely.
this pattern is not for the bird shown I just thought it might be useful.

Here is a really easy one and quick,5 screws and some red ribbon.
Looks very effective though doesn't it?


More ideas at the weekend.

No comments: