Monday 10 June 2013

Sorry for missing a couple of posts, the weather has been so glorious that I confess to just being outside enjoying myself, this could be summer so I'm making the most of it.I have always been the type of person to reuse everything that I can, so all the lovely re purposing stuff that is turning up online fills me with ideas. I am going to be posting some of the things that interest me hope you enjoy them to.


Cookie cutter pin cushions such fun.


Cookie cutter mini chandeliers I really love these and think they would work in the house and garden.


These would be lovely maybe in a kitchen window or at Christmas.


I'm making these for the potting shed and my studio.


Genius plastic or wooden spoons painted and glued around a mirror,I would also like this as a clock or maybe a picture frame.





No comments: