Little worlds in a box are always a delight and fun to make, here are the instructions so that you can make one for yourself.
1. Find some old sweet tins or boxes.
2. Paint the background with watercolour on watercolour paper,
try to build many layers to give your box dimension.
3. Cut out illustrations from old books for the cities and features in your box.
4. On the bottom of the golden one use clay to build the hill.
5. Rice paper was used for the clouds, let your imagination go wild.
Found at www.moredesignplease.com