Monday 23 January 2012

Having a bit of trouble lately.

Hi I'm sorry that my posts have been a bit erratic lately but my life is pretty chaotic at the moment. We're having quite a bit of building work going on at the old place, again! The building work means that everything has to be sorted and moved, yes really its that sort of building work and I have collected a lot of stuff! On top of all that my mum who has Alzheimer's is getting worse and needs more help and I'm supposed to be starting a new business year at Studio 15, hey ho. So please forgive me dear readers if my blogging is as chaotic as my life at the moment, I can only promise to do my best.
I thought that I would inspire you as we move into the new year with some pictures of the lovely bedroom that my son and his wife made for one of my granddaughters, hope you love it as much as I do.







Isn't it great, the bedroom was too small for a regular sized bed and stuff so based on beach huts they built this lovely little fantasy. Its a double decker dream, sleep on top play underneath what little girls wouldn't love it.

Bye for now have a great week.
  

No comments: