This week will be the last week that I will be blogging for a while, I'm taking a break until the New Year to enjoy the festivities with my family. These posts will be all about making your Christmas special by creating and decorating your home with love and care, I have tried to find some great DIY ideas that are more about inspiration than hard work so feast your eyes and your senses.
Beautiful diy patterned candle.
1. You will need a candle block, spoon, candle and napkins.
2. Cut the napkin in the shape you want.
3. Keep only the top layer of the napkin.
4.Place the napkin where you want it on the candle.
5. Heat up the spoon on one side.
6. Melt the napkin onto the candle using the other side of the spoon.
Natural and simple but oh so effective.
Christmas with a Norwegian twist, all these great ideas and many more from