Thursday 6 October 2011

Midweek meander.

Sorry about the late post my internet has been playing up yet again, suppose that's what happens when you live way up in the hills!

I'm just so busy at the moment getting ready for the 'Studio 15 Makers Market' in a couple of weeks time.


Yeap that's the poster if anyone wants to copy it and put it up locally for me that would be great.

I thought that it would be interesting to feature a few of the makers who will be there on the day, so put the kettle on, feet up and enjoy the work of the first  one,
 'Made To Make'.


Two beautiful handmade notebooks. Fresh and funky.


Owl stationary.
 These would make great invites to friends maybe for cupcakes and coffee .


Turn an ordinary afternoon treat into something special with these fun glass toppers.


Now I'm really getting in the party mood.
Spots and stripes paper chains.


Or if there not your thing this great animal bunting (maybe both for me).

Make celebrating fun, all these beautiful handcrafted gifts can be found at

or better still come along on the 22nd October and meet the 'Studio 15' team
and Meet The Maker.

No comments: