Sunday 16 January 2011

A tiny act of random interference.



Solar dyeing 2010 

This blog is a  way for me to capture and explore ideas, a creative journal of that process.It is also about the sharing of knowledge, working as a tutor and full time artist, and my projects.The things that inspire me I hope will be of interest as I share them with you.I am new to blogging but invite you to join me on my journey, comment on my progress and be inspired in some way by what you find here.

 Solar dyeing 2010.
These look like sunshine in a jar, such a beautiful thought in the middle of winter.I have been using these dyed fabrics for  projects that I am starting,but more about those next time.

I am always doing that which I can not do,
in order that I may learn how to do it.
Pablo Picasso.

No comments: